Nurses can play a pivotal role in emergency department research
The NHS Long Term Plan specifically refers to increasing the number of people involved in research
All of us working in emergency and urgent care believe patients should receive evidence-based care, but it is possible you have never thought about the research underpinning this.
The NHS Long Term Plan highlights the importance of research and innovation in driving health outcomes, with specific reference to increasing the number of people able to participate in research.
It is often difficult when reading strategy documents to think how they might apply to our...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Emergency Nurse
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests