Celebrate your achievements by entering the RCNi Nurse Awards 2020
The RCNi Nurse Awards 2020 are now open for entries – and we want to hear about your project
If you have thought about entering the RCNi Nurse Awards 2020, but wondered if it is worth the effort, then the words of this year’s community and general practice nurse award winner Janine McKnight-Cowan will surely inspire you.
The health visitor developed the Five Guide, a simple tool promoting caesarean section recovery...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Primary Health Care
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests