Take the initiative and network to find your ideal job in nursing
Securing a job that fulfils, motivates and inspires you is what we all aspire to achieve. But finding a role that ticks all these boxes is no easy task.
Nick Simpson, CEO of specialist healthcare recruiter MSI Group, says the best way to begin your hunt for that ideal job is to consider a few simple questions.
‘Ask yourself, what are your strengths? How well suited are your skills to different roles? Which parts of your current role do you enjoy the most? Do you work best in a faster or slower-paced role or environment? Reviewing your skill set and establishing if your skills correlate with...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Primary Health Care
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests