An Adventure in Statistics: The Reality Enigma
Andy Field takes his readers on a futuristic adventure to solve the mystery of Zack Slade’s vanishing girlfriend, and find out what is going on at the corporation JIG:SAW. This comprehensive textbook teaches basic statistics through story. Zack discovers how statistics can be used to help find the answers he needs.
The book walks readers through basic statistics, modern approaches to theory testing, fitting linear models and multivariate analysis. The use of the story to pose problems and explain the statistical basis and solution is clever and effective.
It provides key point summaries, exercises and a good range of online support for students and lecturers, through the publisher website as well as Andy Field’s YouTube channel.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests