How to use social media successfully in nursing research
Advice for nurse researchers on building an online network, growing your own community, promoting your and others’ work, and being a good digital citizen
Social media use has become increasingly popular among researchers across research professions ( Wang et al 2019 ). Beyond gaining up-to-date information about your field of interest, it provides instant access to a potentially large group of people who you can recruit to participate in research, share and test your ideas on or disseminate your work (...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests