Book review: Rethinking Patient Safety
Rethinking Patient Safety
Suzette Woodward | CRC Press | £55.00 | 186pp | ISBN: 9781498778541
Written by an experienced and respected national expert, this book offers a refreshing insight into the theory and practical application of patient safety practice.
It provides a critical reflection and a useful insight into how readers can narrow the gap between the evidence base for patient safety and its implementation into practice.
Each chapter covers aspects of patient safety practice, aided by the author’s often-informal writing style, which helps make the book enjoyable to read.
The book also encourages the reader to reflect on many established practices and provides useful insights on practical actions that can be implemented to improve patient safety in healthcare.
While the book would be a useful read for patient safety professionals, it is also highly suitable for any nurse who...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Emergency Nurse
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests