What is the Sepsis Six tool and how and when should I use it?
Implementation of the protocol, updates and other guidance for nurses to consider to improve outcomes for patients with suspected sepsis symptoms
Early recognition and treatment of sepsis has been driven internationally by the Surviving Sepsis Campaign and Sepsis-3 definition ( Rhodes et al 2016 ,
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Emergency Nurse
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests