International year of the nurse and midwife offers a chance to showcase our talents
The international year of the nurse and midwife in 2020 will be a rare opportunity to demonstrate the value of community and public health nursing
Next year, 2020, might be the greatest opportunity for public and community health.
With so much happening in the world of politics and the daily dramas that grab the headlines around Brexit it can be difficult for the best of us to have any possible understanding of what is going on.
‘Leadership of the nursing profession has hardly been stable over the past year’
The one thing that we do know is that when new leaders take office there are always changes, new ways of working and at times disruption that can hinder the way forward.
In the world of nursing we are all familiar with the concepts of change, its impact, new approaches...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Primary Health Care
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests