e-Learning for Healthcare (e-LfH) is a Health Education England programme in partnership with the NHS and professional bodies that provides high-quality free content to train the NHS workforce.
It was set up in 2007 to deliver a range of programmes, from anaesthesia to audiology and from end of life care to equality and diversity. e-LfH offers a large number of learning tools, which are presented in alphabetical order.
Now a new e-learning tool has been launched to better support NHS clinicians in how to meet the diverse needs of all patients and families. Called Cultural Competence, it aims to support clinicians to understand issues concerning culture and health and how these issues could influence health care outcomes. Three...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Primary Health Care
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests