Communication & Interpersonal Skills in Nursing
Easy to read and informative, this important textbook, now in its third edition, looks at communication and interpersonal skills, barriers to their use and how to communicate safely.
The information is up to date and relates to the current Nursing and Midwifery Council standards for practice.
There are useful scenarios throughout the text that stretch readers to think about how they would respond to certain situations. Each chapter provides tips on how to communicate effectively, and activities prompt readers to seek further information from another website, book or journal. The summary at the end of each chapter focuses on the important points covered.
This is an essential textbook for all nurses.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Primary Health Care
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests