How solution-focused therapy can improve service users’ mental health
Using solution-focused techniques could bring mental health and well-being benefits to service users and nurses
Solution-focused brief therapy (SFBT), which was first developed in the US and arrived in the UK in the 1980s at the BRIEF centre in London , is now in use across the NHS to help people facing mental health and physical challenges.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Mental Health Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests