How solution-focused therapy can improve service users’ mental health
Using solution-focused techniques could bring mental health and well-being benefits to service users and nurses
Solution-focused brief therapy (SFBT), which was first developed in the US and arrived in the UK in the 1980s at the BRIEF centre in London , is now in use across the NHS to help people facing mental health and physical challenges.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Enjoy 1 month's access for £1 and get:
- Full access to mentalhealthpractice.com
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal