Help make 2020 a year in which mental health nurses can be proud
Online-first Mental Health Practice articles are testimony to the enormous scope of mental health nursing in acute and community settings
Personal health budgets, mindfulness, suicide intervention, concurrent disorders, positive psychology: the online-first articles we have selected for the latest print issue of Mental Health Practice are testimony to the enormous scope of mental health nursing in acute and community settings.
They are diverse, not only in terms of subject matter, but also where their authors are in practice: Canada, the Channel Islands, England, Scotland and New Zealand. A truly international collection of articles.
Share and enhance nursing practice
But one thing they all have in common is their power to enhance nursing practice and therefore improve the care service users receive around the world.
This has been the intention with all the articles we published in 2019 – and will...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Mental Health Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests