Community mental health framework aims to address inequalities in services
NHS England's new framework ties in with ten-year plan to develop greater integration between social care and specialist mental health services
NHS England’s new community mental health framework for adults and older adults has been developed with a high level of involvement of people with lived experience of mental illness and service use, as well as carers.
Through the adoption of this framework, people with mental health problems will be able to:
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Mental Health Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests