Nurses’ strike: what to say to patients and the public
Advice for nurses on how to reassure patients – and the information you need to debunk myths about gold-plated pensions and generous starting salaries
Nurses are planning take part in their biggest strike in the 106-year history of the RCN.
The industrical action comes at a time of huge pressures on the health service and naturally patients will be concerned.
So how should nurses handle questions and what do you need to know to reassure patients?
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Cancer Nursing Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests