Don't miss your chance to share best practice
Susanne Cruickshank discusses the proactive changes afoot within the RCN cancer and breast care forum
It has been a quiet month for me as I took time away with the family in France. I therefore missed the unusually high temperatures in Scotland – a rare occurrence here.
I love the heat, but I know this is not universal. Unlike when I visited hospitals abroad, many in the UK do not have air conditioning, so the enthusiasm for heat is probably waning.
I also missed the RCNi Nurse Awards ceremony in London. It looked like a glittering affair. How fantastic to see such inspiring nurses from across the spectrum of care.
I was particularly pleased to see cancer nurse consultant Gillian Knowles and the metastatic cancer team in NHS Lothian win...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Cancer Nursing Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests