Correct use of inhalers is our responsibility
The UK Inhaler Group has issued a set of standards for healthcare professionals advising on correct inhaler technique.
Healthcare professionals should ensure patients use the correct inhaler technique. Picture: SPL
Despite the fact that inhaled medications have been the basis for treating patients with respiratory diseases for more than 60 years, we are repeatedly reminded that many individuals cannot use their inhaler devices correctly ( Capstick and Clifton 2012 , Scullion and Holmes 2013 , Sanchis...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Older People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests