How can advanced nursing practice improve integrated health and social care services?
Advanced nurse practitioners caring for older people need to raise the role’s profile
Health and social care integration has developed across the UK at different rates. The most mature example is from Northern Ireland, where service integration dates back to 1973 (Ham and Walsh 2013) .
More recently, legislation on public bodies resulted in the formation of health and
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Older People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests