Tea & Chemo: Fighting Cancer, Living Life
When the author of this lovely book was diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer at the age of 45 she decided to write a blog about her experience of living with the disease and its nine months of treatments. The readers of her blog motivated her to write this book.
The result is beautiful and practical. The author offers tips for other patients while writing with humility and honesty.
The book has two wonderful strengths. First, it shows her compassion for those providing her care; and second, her experience offers hope to those with the same diagnosis about not being defined by it.
The author’s experiences, her strength and will for survival in the face of the challenges that cancer brings will touch any reader. She is a breath of fresh air and her words offer a true glimpse of the patient perspective....
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Cancer Nursing Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests