Forum Focus: the gift of collaboration
I want to start this month’s column by wishing you all a peaceful and happy Christmas and New Year holiday. I hope you get an opportunity to recharge and catch up with friends and family. Working in cancer services can be rewarding and challenging – sometimes in the same day.
For people affected by cancer, their families and friends, this holiday period can be a particularly poignant time. Cancer is never respectful of time or place. Reflecting on the year that has gone and making plans for the year ahead is part of life’s cycle. We all do it.
Professionally, in the past year I have met and listened to some truly inspirational nurses and healthcare professionals...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Cancer Nursing Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests