If you are passionate about your work, become an active member of a nursing forum
Find a forum for your specialism, Nikki Morris urges nurses
As I enter my last few months as chair of the RCN cancer and breast care forum I am in a reflective mood. Having completed my tenure I am stepping down and will leave the seat free for the next incumbent. This is an important process – a change in this role is a good thing – but for me it is a time of mixed feelings.
Undeniably, the role has been hard work. It is time consuming, especially on top of a full-time job, and serving as chair during a pandemic has added
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Cancer Nursing Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests