Cancer does not respect time or place: a festive reflection
At the start of this year, I shared news about the publication of the RCN Career and Education Framework for Cancer Nursing , a collaboration between the college’s cancer and breast care forum, the UK Oncology Nursing Society and the Higher Education Academy.
The forum has taken every opportunity to promote and share the framework among nurses. We hope to publish some examples of how the framework has been useful to nursing students, clinical support workers and nurses at all levels to guide their educational and career aspirations. We would like nurses to get in touch to share their experiences of using the framework and we will continue to seek feedback throughout 2018.
What this means...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Cancer Nursing Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests