Clinical trials: what does a research nurse do?
Roles that can change patient’s lives, from study co-ordinator to supporting participants
- Nurses’ roles in testing and developing cutting edge treatments for through clinical trials, and how COVID-19 has changed the way they work
- What you need to know to become a research nurse and how your career may develop
- Leaders in clinical research explain how nurses become experts in their trials, guide patients through the process and support families along the way
Clinical trials stand at the cutting edge of healthcare, helping to advance medicines, products and procedures for the benefit of patients.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Cancer Nursing Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests