Well-being for nursing students: a new ShinyMind app
The popularity of the nurse well-being app ShinyMind has inspired a new version that will focus on challenges for students and offer personalised support
With as many as one in three nursing students leaving their course before they complete it, a new app will offer personalised support to those who are struggling.
Co-created with input from universities and a diverse group of students from across England, the new ShinyMind app will be based on the existing version for nurses, midwives, nursing associates and healthcare support workers , which was launched in November 2022 and is free to use.
An app to support the whole nursing journey
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests