Nursing student award 2020 entries open
The search for the winner of the nursing student category at the 2020 RCNi Nurse Awards has begun
This award is for individual nursing students or teams who demonstrate that their nursing practice, perceptions or interactions with patients changed as a result of an incident or experience during training.
The RCNi Nurse Awards invites nurses, students and nursing support workers from across the UK to share their innovations and expertise and celebrate their contributions to improving patient care and outcomes.
5 reasons to enter
- Receive national recognition for the work you do
- Get unique exposure for your speciality
- Improve patient care by showcasing what you do
- Network with key nurses & influencers
- Celebrate the achievements of your team
Due to popular demand the deadline has been extended to 7 February
RCNi Nurse Awards 2019 student winners spread the word about their Makaton language resource
Read more about last years winners - Ensuring everyone has a voice: a communication tool for non-verbal patients
Previous nursing student award winners
- 2018 - Katie Dutton says the care she received while recovering from sepsis made her want to be a nurse
- 2017 - Zoe Butler's innovative project to address the 'hot potato' of mental health issues in young people saw her crowned winner of Andrew Parker Student Nurse Award at the 2017 RCNi Awards