Newly qualified nurse? Our network can help you adapt to your new role
The RCNs revamped NQN network has a new vision for peer support and ensuring your voices are heardMany NQNs say they feel overwhelmed in their first nursing roles Picture: Nathan Clarke
The RCN Newly Qualified Nurse Network, launched in November 2018, started out as a Facebook page offering a place for newly qualified nurses (NQNs) to support each other online.
I was nearing the end of my second year of training at the time, and it was good to know there was a plan to support us in transitioning from student to registered nurse.
Tackling feeling of loss and abandonment felt by newly qualified nurses
I joined the RCN when I started my nursing degree in March 2017 and became
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests