Florence Nightingale scholarships offer chance to learn while boosting career
The Foundation's scholarships, now open in travel, research and leadership, can advance your career and lead to innovation in your practice.
Have you ever considered studying nursing practice overseas, undertaking a bespoke leadership programme or engaging in a clinical research project? If so, a Florence Nightingale Foundation scholarship could be for you.
The foundation awards scholarships in leadership, research and travel every year, and applications for 2017-18 are now open.
The number awarded varies from year to year, and in 2016 there was a total of 85 scholarships.
As well as offering nurses, midwives and health visitors an opportunity to extend their knowledge and skills and bring innovation to their practice, they provide career benefits.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests