How to stay out of trouble when using social media
Avoid getting caught up in a Twitter pile-on or worse by reading our social media guide for students
With the move to online learning during the COVID-19 pandemic, social media use among nursing students has increased.
Many are using platforms such as Twitter and Facebook to seek out nursing communities, share best practice and connect with others.
Could your social media use land you in hot water?
Some of us, however, are advised by our universities not to use social media the fear is that we could come under scrutiny from the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) if we use it in an unprofessional way. This can leave students feeling scared about the repercussions of unprofessional
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests