Making the most of your final clinical placement
With registration within sight, it’s time to maximise every learning opportunity as a nursing student
For many undergraduate nursing students, the final year of training can be a particularly challenging time. So getting the most from your final year is crucial if you are to emerge as confident, knowledgeable and caring nurses.
Starting your final year is daunting enough, but the realisation that in just 12 months you will be a nurse helping to run a ward or unit, or taking a caseload of patients in the community, can fill many students with horror.
Easing the transition from student to registrant
Making the transition from student to registered nurse can be fraught with feelings of anxiety, disbelief and fear as you combine career aspirations with placement attendance,...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests