On Monday 11th September, we will be upgrading our website to provide you with brand new features, including a new user account section that will help customise your online experience and get more of the content you love.
Your new user account section will help you:
- Choose which of our e-newsletters you would like to receive and how frequently you receive them
- Update your areas of interest to help us deliver the most relevant content to you
In addition to this, journal subscribers will also have access to the following features:
- Find what you’re looking for faster with intuitive search features and a new user-friendly, table-of-contents menu
- Explore our online archive of thousands of clinical articles and download PDF versions for personal, offline use
- Access your account on the go with single sign-in across all of RCNi’s mobile-responsive sites
- Expand your knowledge base with access to 10 free articles every month from any of the other RCNi Journals
Plus, we have improved RCNi Portfolio for an even better user experience.
Please be aware that due to the nature of the upgrade, RCNi.com may be unavailable during this period. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will endeavour to have your new site up and running as quickly as possible.
Any questions or queries, please email email@example.com