Working for RCNi
Thank you for your interest in working for RCNi
We are committed to being an essential nursing resource, inspiring and informing the whole nursing team to deliver best practice and exceptional patient care. We are also committed to providing nursing staff with insight and practical information to support their career development.
We produce 10 nursing publications including Nursing Standard, the UK's best-selling nursing journal, and a range of specialist journals. RCNi also hosts the RCNi Nursing Careers and Jobs Fair, the largest recruitment events for nurses in the UK, creates CPD learning modules on RCNi Learning, and guides nurses through the NMC's revalidation process with the RCNi Revalidation Portfolio.
Joining our team
We offer a range of employee benefits and excellent terms and conditions:
- Pension scheme – defined contribution scheme with a choice of three employee contribution rates and enhanced employer contributions
- Annual leave – generous entitlement commencing at 28 days per annum (in addition to bank holidays), rising to 32 days after two years’ service (pro rata).
- Occupational sick pay – generous entitlement commencing at one month's full pay and rising to six months full pay followed by six months half pay after five years’ service.
- Group Income Protection scheme – company-funded insurance scheme providing up to five years’ income in the event of a prolonged absence from work due to accident or illness.
- Health and fitness allowance - £120 per annum for health-related activities, e.g. gym membership.
- Childcare voucher scheme – salary sacrifice scheme administered by Edenred.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Interest free season ticket loan
There are currently no vacancies available.