Setting the standards for community learning disability nurses
The QNI's new voluntary standards set out clear idea of skills and knowledge senior nurses working in the community should have
The Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI) and Queen’s Nursing Institute Scotland have published new voluntary standards for community learning disability nurses in the UK.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Primary Health Care
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests