Why you should care about climate change and how you can push the agenda
Nurses should highlight the need for a plant-based diet, promote exercise and enjoyment of our environment, and raise awareness of the detrimental effects of single-use plastics
Our planet is at a turning point. COVID-19, which appears to have originated from a seafood market where wild animals were traded illegally, is a symptom of this.
Humankind is doing battle with a vicious pandemic, but as climate change continues to threaten human health and existence, I fear the real war is yet to come.
Our environmental practices are likely to cause more devastating events in the near future. The lack
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Primary Health Care
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests