COVID-19: your daily briefing
The latest on the coronavirus pandemic, including news and advice for healthcare staff
COVID-19 has been called the ‘greatest challenge’ in health and social care for a generation.
We are committed to bringing you the latest on the coronavirus pandemic as it develops, including news, advice and guidance for nurses.
In today’s briefing:
- COVID-19: English schools to remain open for children of NHS staff
- COVID-19: production of personal protective equipment must be ‘ramped up’
- COVID-19 emergency bill will protect front-line recruits from negligence claims
- COVID-19: Free drinks for NHS staff at Pret a Manger and McDonald’s
- Critical care nurses will need our support as COVID-19 cases rise
- Coronavirus: advice is available for you and your client
Nursing on the COVID-19 front line
Do you have a story or experience to share? Add your comments in the text box below, or get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org