Higher-level learning: why flexible advanced education is good for services and staff
Advanced clinical practice programmes have an important role to play in strengthening nursing teams
The Herculean efforts made throughout health and social care in recent months have been nothing short of awe-inspiring.
With no end in sight to the pressure placed on our health services by the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to consider how the sector can better serve its patients on a day-to-day, operational level.
But thought must also be given to how we can invest in a hugely important component of the UK’s health service –its people.
Nurses with advanced qualifications boost teams in so many
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Primary Health Care
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests