Get the most from your team - and yourself - with these handy tips
A good team has an inclusive approach where every member feels valued and individual skills are recognised.
Team working has always been a core skill for healthcare professionals, and with collaborative working very much part of NHS chief executive Simon Stevens’ Five Year Forward View, it has become even more integral to the job.For Hays Healthcare director Simon Hudson working on improving your team player skills is key to the goal of providing an excellent service.
‘Take time to work out what your colleagues are great at and collaborate with them to learn this skill as well,’ he advises. ‘This will help the team get the best out of each member and you will be able to learn from each other.’...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Primary Health Care
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests