Immediate life support: how resuscitation training can help ease the transition from student to newly qualified nurse
Staffordshire University’s free courses offer a way to keep in touch with former students and update their clinical skills
- Staffordshire University is offering e-ILS (Immediate Life Support e-learning) courses for free to postgraduates six to 12 months after qualifying
- This helps to provide a support network during their transition from student to newly qualified nurse
- The university is also using the courses to build on its relationships with clinical placement partners by running advanced life support courses for medical colleagues
At Staffordshire University, we believe the relationship with our students is for life, not just their degree programme.
To help our students with the transition to newly registered nurse,
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests