Working Together in Clinical Supervision: A Guide for Supervisors and Supervisees
★ ★ ★
Clinical supervision is an important feature of mental health practice and a requirement for many people working in mental health and other settings.
This book offers a useful overview of clinical supervision for supervisors and supervisees to support the aims of ensuring patient welfare, educating and evaluating the supervisee and helping them cope with the emotional challenges of the job.
It covers different theories and supervisory frameworks that help structure clinical supervision and addresses the interpersonal elements between supervisor and supervisee.
Activities and chapter summaries are provided to help readers engage with the content.
The book reflects the latest thinking on clinical supervision and includes sections on working with diversity, overcoming difficulties within clinical supervision and the competencies required by supervisors and supervisees.
The text is structured logically to provide guidance from the beginning to the end of the supervisory...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests