Understanding Health Policy (Second edition)
The layout is easy to follow, allowing the reader to focus on one topic at a time – chapter eight, for example, specifically focuses on partnerships and health policy.
The purpose and content are outlined in the introduction and summarised as key points, presented as bullet points in the conclusion and followed by key questions. These questions have various uses, such as further reflection on the topic, discussion points with colleagues or students and a guide to further reading.
This edition provides a comprehensive overview of the bigger picture that drives health care across the UK. It is relevant to nurses working at all levels and is most likely to become a source of reference.
Much of the content can already be accessed through online references or from a library, but this is an informative, strategic text that would be of benefit to many nurses. The challenge...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests