Transition to Nursing: Preparation for practice
★ ★ ★
This text supports the third year student moving towards qualification, focusing on completing university, the final practice placement and registration as a nurse.
A large section of the book considers the final practice placement, and provides the reader with detail on how they should demonstrate their knowledge.
Third year nursing students would find this text useful, particularly as it can be picked up and put down as students progress through the final year. The book would support transition modules offered at universities, so could be a useful addition to library services.
But there are lots of texts emerging regarding transition, and while this one is well written and an easy read, it doesn’t really offer anything new to those that are on the market already.
It puts more emphasis than others on embarking on the final year of the course –...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests