Reflective Practice in Nursing (Third edition)
Reflection and reflexivity are essential skills in all fields of nursing. However, these skills are not always inherent and many students need guidance to develop them.
This reasonably priced book is an easy-to-read practical guide that will help nursing students to understand reflection and how to become a reflective and reflexive practitioner.
The scenario examples and guided activities help students to contextualise their learning. Incorporated is a wide range of material including defining reflection, lifelong learning, autobiographical reflection, reflective models and frameworks and the reflective practitioner.Using new media for reflection
Areas often found more challenging such as reflective writing and critical reflection are addressed and there is an interesting chapter on the use of new media in reflection.
Particularly useful features are the explicit links to the NMC domains and essential skills clusters at the start of each chapter. These enable the student to see...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests