Multi-agency Safeguarding in a Public Protection World
Safeguarding requires professionals to work together to ensure effective information sharing as well as supporting the individuals involved in obtaining the best person-centred outcomes. But it can be difficult for individuals from a variety of agencies to understand each other’s professional language and processes – and this can lead to misunderstanding and difficulties with interaction.
The review of relevant law and guidance gives the reader useful explanations and has been written in such a way that there is a shared language across the agencies. This book is insightful and has valuable case studies and further links.
It provides professionals, both new and experienced in the difficult world of safeguarding, with an oversight of the themes and issues relevant to child protection and vulnerable adults. It will not replace local policies and procedures, but provides a helpful resource for those working in this arena and practical guidance when dealing...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests