Medicines Management for Nurses at a Glance
The topics are organised into three chapters, which makes the information accessible and easy to navigate. The content provides a clear and concise review of basic pharmacology, therapeutics, and special situations in medicines management.
Part one defines key terms in relation to medicines and includes topics such as the development of medicines, numeracy, and general pharmacological principles which are relevant to all specialties. The text is easy to read and supported by clear and colourful diagrams.
Part two provides a brief discussion of a broad range of conditions and their treatment. In part three the authors discuss medicines management in special situations, drug interactions, adverse drug reactions, and pharmacovigilance, which are important topics in the safe use of medicines. The book also has a companion website with interactive multiple choice questions to support learning.
Given its nursing focus, Medicines Management for Nurses at a Glance is likely...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests