Jones’ Clinical Paediatric Surgery
Providing a guide to the surgical options available for young patients, it highlights what surgical problems infants, children and young people can experience, the symptoms associated with each problem, diagnoses and treatments required.
The guide also informs the reader about the urgency of particular operative procedures, along with the benefits and risks associated with them.
The book is divided into nine chapters, covering general principles such as antenatal care diagnoses, neonatal emergencies, head and neck/abdominal, urinary tract, trauma, orthopaedic, chest and skin and soft tissues surgical conditions.
The practices described throughout the text are supported by references. The revised edition contains vignettes, and colour photographs and other images.
This book covers a vast amount of information and would be a useful resource for all practitioners. It could also be of interest to healthcare professionals who work with children and young people who have surgical problems.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests