Communication & Interpersonal Skills in Nursing
It covers evidence for, as well as barriers to, good communication and how to communicate safely. The information is up to date and relates to the current Nursing and Midwifery Council standards for practice, making it more useful than others published previously.
There are helpful scenarios throughout that challenge the reader and encourage them to consider how they would respond to certain situations.
Also included in the book are activities that direct the reader to seek further information – whether from a website, book or journal – as well as tips on effective communication.
At the end of each chapter a summary highlights the important points covered.
This book is a must-have for nursing students at all stages of their learning. All nurses and other health and allied professionals would also benefit from reading it.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests