Book review: Rapid Research Methods for Nurses, Midwives and Health Professionals
Being able to understand research language is a key requisite for the contemporary nurse in the era of evidence-based care provision. The user friendly text provides extremely accessible information for this purpose.
The dictionary-like reference book sets out information in an accessible format that guides the researcher through the main techniques and skills necessary to understand and use research effectively.
The book is structured systematically and clearly, allowing the reader to delve in and out of the most relevant pages to suit their needs.
The author provides a thorough introduction and explanation of the key words, processes and concepts involved in the research process.
The book differs significantly from other available research texts in its alphabetical arrangement of terms and the presentation of research as a practical and useful activity.
The author covers aspects of research terminology in sufficient depth...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests