Book review: Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties (Tenth edition)
Covering all clinical specialties, this pocket size handbook should not be underestimated. The text compliments the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine and this 10th edition has been fully updated to provide relevant knowledge and skills essential for the modern doctor.
Presented in a clear and logical format, this text is attractive in that it is easy to use, detailed and is presented in a way which enables the reader to find topics quickly.
Additionally, it is committed to maintaining the patient at the center of medical care by using a combination of taught knowledge and skills interlinked with the caring and human aspects of practicing medicine.
In this edition, content includes trauma, ophthalmology, paediatrics, psychiatry obstetrics and gynecology. Each page focuses on a subject, and where necessary, the reader is directed to cross reference with other titles in the Oxford Handbook series....
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests