Book Review: How to Do Your Research Project: A Guide for Students (Third edition)
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
How to Do Your Research Project: A Guide for Students (Third edition)
£23.99 | 360pp
This book, which is supported with a companion website, would be helpful for students of social or health sciences at undergraduate, master’s or PhD level.
Covering all aspects of the research process from selecting an idea to write up, it includes how to formulate a question, conduct a literature review and obtain ethics approval. The methodology section is clear and provides a detailed description of the philosophical underpinnings of empirical research. The chapter on research designs includes ethnomethodology and action research as well as sampling, quality assessment, research methods and data analysis (both qualitative and quantitative).
There are checklists at the end of each chapter and a generous margin...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests