Book review: ABC of Diabetes (seventh edition)
This book is targeted at those who already have a basic knowledge of diabetes, and an understanding of the terms related to the condition.
The book can be purchased by those nurses who have a specific interest in diabetes.
Tim Holt and Sudesh Kumar provide further insight into diabetes and explore the condition in depth, with management strategies for healthcare professionals to use when working in partnership with patients.
From the start, the contents page summarises key points that are linked to diabetes and management. The foreword and acknowledgements show that the book has had contributions from a variety of healthcare professionals, which reinforces the importance of multidisciplinary work with diabetes.
The book can be purchased by nurses with a specific interest in diabetes. However, for those who wish to broaden their knowledge, a library loan would be highly recommended.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests