Work-life balance advice for nurses: overcoming negative thoughts
As the COVID-19 pandemic is overtaken by other crises in the news, find out how to boost your physical and mental well-being – one diversion at a time
Does anyone else feel as if the world is a really difficult place to live in right now?
There never seems to be any good news. I speak to a lot of staff in varying clinical and academic roles, and many tell me they feel completely and utterly exhausted.
Good news has seemed hard to come by in the past two years
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests