Let’s make 2020 our chance to push for more nurse funding
Year of the Nurse and Midwife presents an opportunity to advance the profession
2020 should be a monumental year for nurses around the globe.
After strong lobbying by the International Council of Nurses (ICN) and the Nursing Now campaign, the World Health Organization (WHO) designated 2020 as the Year of the Nurse and Midwife , heralding an unprecedented celebration of our profession.
The Year of the Nurse is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for us all to raise the profile of nursing in the eyes of...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests